Course Requirements/Student Expectations
1. be prepared for class by bringing text, workbook, notebook, lap top, homework.
2. complete thirty (30) minutes of homework daily to reinforce class learning.
3. in the event of absence, obtain homework from my web-site or by calling another student
4. observe all school rules as stated in the Handbook.
5. be graded by averaging quiz, test, and homework grades, each of which is worth one-third of the marking
6. in the event of absence, make up any quiz, test, or homework assignment within the cycle of absence either
before or after school.
7. make-up any quiz or test missed due to absence during locker break B or C Day
8. use computers in class only as directed. (Computers should be kept closed unless otherwise directed.)