1. Include a brief history of the sport. You may use the internet to research, but please site where you get your information from.
2. Please be sure to tell me who you are interviewing, where they are from, why did you decide to interview this person, and any other information about the person that you would like to share.
5 Questions that you must ask:
1. How many years have you been involved in Lacrosse?
2. When did you first become interested in the game and why did you decide to play?
3. What do you think is the most difficult skill to master and why?
4. What do you like most about the sport and why?
5. What advice would you give to someone who is new to the sport?
Think of at least one more question that you would like to ask the person you are interviewing.
This assignment should be typed and handed in on whatever day comes 1st : the day you return to class when your medical excuse expires or on the day of the Lacrosse quiz.
If you have any questions, just let me know.