1/31 Begin reading your assigned Gospel. Remember, you will have to read it several times to get a grasp of the message. Begin photos. In the event of any unexpected day off on a day we have class, please meet with your group on Google Docs to discuss your Gospel. Start with a few chapters at a time. Do not expect to complete the Gospel in one or two class sessions. (If you have not set up a group on Google Docs, the person I assigned to gather e-mails, please do so. Include me in your group. Use firstname.lastname@example.org)
2/3 Finish reading your assigned Gospel. Read chapter 1 in text. Be prepared to work in group at next class.
2/7 prep for test
THREE TEST GRADES
1. Read assigned pages in text for background.
2. Read Gospel.
3. Reread Gospel.
4. Discuss with group.
5. Keep camera handy at all times.
6. Have the Gospel so much a part of you that you see and shoot it in your everyday life.
7. Use Movie Maker or something similar to present the Gospel, using your pictures.
8. Superimpose Scripture on the pictures – choose Scripture carefully to express the idea of the Scripture without excessive words. May spread the Scripture over several frames.
9. May combine similar stories/parables into one Scripture concept, but always multiple pictures!
10. Look towards a minimum 10 minute presentation.
The idea is to become so immersed in your particular Gospel that you finally see it come alive in your daily life. This includes the good and the bad. Open your minds and hearts eyes to see as God sees and your project will be excellent.
If you have a thought to toss around, post it into your Google Doc and others in your group will respond. Brainstorming is the way to go!
2/14 READ THE LINKS ABOVE connected to your Gospel. Continue to work on your project.
3/4 MOVIE DAY TUESDAY! NO excuse accepted -- if producer absent, email to member of team. Finish reading/highlighting chapter 3.
3/8 PLEASE BURN PROJECT TO CD! Folder isn't working. Due by Friday. On label include section and names of team.
3/21 - Finish reading/highlighting chapter 4 for discussion Wednesday. Friday - quiz on ch 4.
3/28 Read/highlight pages 105 - 113, chapter 5. Be sure you can clarify the differences between Matthew and Luke's Infancy Narratives.
3/29 Read/highlight pages 114-117.
4/4 Finish reading/highlighting chapter 5 -- quiz next class.
4/12 Complete Gospel assignment -- be prepared to discuss in class.
5/13 Read and highlight chapter 8.