2/7 Finish reading/highlighting chapter 1; quiz on Wednesday. Get moving on Gospel project.
THREE TEST GRADES
1. Read assigned pages in text for background.
2. Read Gospel.
3. Reread Gospel.
4. Discuss with group.
5. Keep camera handy at all times.
6. Have the Gospel so much a part of you that you see and shoot it in your everyday life.
7. Use Movie Maker or something similar to present the Gospel, using your pictures.
8. Superimpose Scripture on the pictures – choose Scripture carefully to express the idea of the Scripture without excessive words. May spread the Scripture over several frames.
9. May combine similar stories/parables into one Scripture concept, but always multiple pictures!
10. Look towards a minimum 10 minute presentation.
The idea is to become so immersed in your particular Gospel that you finally see it come alive in your daily life. This includes the good and the bad. Open your minds and hearts eyes to see as God sees and your project will be excellent.
If you have a thought to toss around, post it into your Google Doc and others in your group will respond. Brainstorming is the way to go!
-- check the links above for your Gospel; let me know at next class the progress
you made in understanding the Gospel message. Continue work on project.
Read to page 39 in text.
3/2 Read/highlight chapter 3 through page 66.
3/4 MOVIE DAY MONDAY! NO excuse accepted -- if producer absent, email to member of team. Finish reading/highlighting chapter 3.
3/8 PLEASE BURN PROJECT TO CD! Folder isn't working. Due by Friday. On label include section and names of team.
3/16 Finish Gospel assignment for discussion at next class. Read/ highlight chapter 4 by second class from today.
3/21 - Finish reading/highlighting chapter 4 for discussion Wednesday. Thursday - quiz on ch 4.
3/28 Read/highlight pages 105 - 113, chapter 5. Be sure you can clarify the differences between Matthew and Luke's Infancy Narratives.
3/29 Read/highlight pages 114 - 117.
4/5 chapter 5 quiz.
5/13 Read and highlight chapter 8.