Bring to class every day:
- laptop computer
- handouts, when assigned
- textbook, when assigned (textbook must be covered)
- pocket folder ( No loose papers in textbook, please!)
- #2 pencils with erasers and pens
- paper or notebook for note-taking
- Homework is assigned regularly. Assignments will be posted on
Mrs.Addabbo's site on
assignments will be updated weekly.
- Each day you should review the material covered in class that day as part
of your homework assignment.
- You are responsible for
making up all classroom, lab and homework assignments! When absent, contact a
classmate to find out what you missed. When necessary, see me in room 228
before homeroom or after school for make-up work. I will not answer questions about missed work during class time.
- Only assignments bearing the student's name and section number will be
accepted. Only neat work typed, or written in blue or black ink will be accepted.
(calculations may done in pencil)
Tests and quizzes
- Tests:2-5 per marking period. Tests will be announced in time to study for
them (usually 1 week's notice)
- Quizzes 4-10 per marking period. Quizzes may be occasionally unannounced.
Therefore it is imperative that you bring your charged laptop to class with you every
day since quizzes will be given online.
- If you are absent and miss a test or quiz, you will be expected to take
that test or quiz on the day you return to class. Under certain
circumstances and at my discretion, you may be given the option to make up a
test or quiz at a date later than the day on which you return to class.
However, you must contact me via e-mail or see me in room 228 before homeroom
on the day you return to school if you wish me to allow you to take the quiz
or test at a later date. I will not make such arrangements during class
time. In the case that I agree to allow you to take the test or quiz
at a later date, you will be given a choice of 2 dates. You will choose one of those
dates. Failure to take the make-up on that day will result in a zero for that
test or quiz.
Return to Home